Friday, September 3, 2010

Sugarpill Cosmetics


I saw a TON of reviews on Sugarpill Cosmetics and I wasn't impressed at first...until I saw Tina Marie's blog and the lovely looks she created!!! It got me solddddddddddd and I ordered it quick!!!! ^_^ I think the packaging is pretty but I haven't play with the colors much. I used the gold pigment Goldilux and it did crease on me but I don't know is it because of my cheap Jesse Girls eyeshadow base or that I applied way too much pigment. I think that might be it cuz when I opened it, the pigment spilled everywhere and I didn't want to waste it so I applied it all on my lid layer after layer haha. The black eyeshadow is called Bulletproof and it reminds me of the song by La Roux lol. I've only used it once so I can't really say anything yet. So far the packaging is beautiful...and the product itself...can't say much for now.

No comments: