Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Benefit and NARS haul (Macy*s and Sephora)




1. Benefit The POREfessional $28
What it is:
A PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.

What it does:
The POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pores. Apply this silky, lightweight balm to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores…now you see 'em, now you don't!

What else you need to know:
Oil-free.

2. Benefit Sugarbomb $28
What it is:
A "sugar rush flush" facial powder.

What it does:
Gimme some sugar—with sugarbomb! These four unique shades of rose, shimmering pink, soft plum, and peach blend together perfectly for a delicious "sugar rush flush."

3.) NARS Blush in Torrid (coral with shimmer) $26

What it is:
A soft, sheer pressed powder blush.

What it does:
NARS Blush offers a range of translucent, natural shades, each with a subtle pink for natural blush undertone, created to highlight the complexion.

What else you need to know:
Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, NARS Blush provides a healthy glow to flatter any skintone.

4.) Beauty insider birthday gift...I asked her if it was too late and she said you're birthday was back in March with a weird look on her face and I said yeah but I never got one and she said lemme see if it will let me do it and tada she gave it to me! I didn't want to miss out on this great set before the next one comes out! I remember few years ago it was some yellow bubble body wash or something that I never used...this I will use most def!

No comments: