Friday, September 3, 2010

First Time Depotting


-Depotted my first MAC eyeshadow! Charcoal Brown was the third eyeshadow I ever bought from MAC in 2006. It was the 2nd MAC eyeshadow I ever hit pan on. Before I used it as eyeshadow and since January 2009 I've been using it for my brows. I initially bought it for my brows but never used it for brows cuz I failed at it haha. Back then didn't know how to draw them in and it would be hella bushy and thick and just eww. The bottom eyeshadow is Idol Eyes that my friend depotted and gave to me because she HATES that color, said it was chalky and unpigmented or some shit. I don't even depot my eyeshadows but I did this time because the plastic clear thingy cracked and broke off and it wouldn't stick back and its been like that for HELLA long and it got hella annoying everyday so I decided to just depot it and make my life easier. I guess I can Back2Mac it now but then some places don't take it if it doesn't have the pan so we'll see. I guess it depends where I go. The quad is from ELF and it was only $1 from Target. I watched a shit load of how to depot your MAC eyeshadows and many were HELLA complicated. All I did was use TWO tools. An old tweezer from ELF $1 that can't pluck hair for shit and also some scissors. No HEAT, NO WAX, NO FLAT IRON, NO ALCOHOL, NO NOTHING. Damn I should have taken pics! Oh well, next time I will.

No comments: