Monday, September 6, 2010

CCO Haul


-MAC Blush in All's Good (from the All Race collection) $12.25
-MAC Pigment in Cocomotion (repromoted hella times) $13.75

I usually spend $100+ everytime I go to CCO but today I only bought two items. I wanted to buy a lot because I don't visit the outlet often but I tried REALLY hard to control myself which I did! I have a TON of eyeshadows, a lifetime if not, so I don't need any more. I also have a ton of lipglosses and lipsticks too. I am still in my blush phase so I decided to get a blush. They didn't have that many so I got the one above which I can use for contour/bronzer cuz its kinda brown. I already have a sample size of Cocomotion but I really like that color and wanted to own it in the full original size! I wanted to get ALL the pigments because it was the original packaging, but I had to control myself. Oh well...

Damn its soooo cheap at the outlet compared to retail price at the stores. I think from now all I will only buy MAC from the outlet...its wayyyy cheaper!!!!!!!!!!! But I risk it if I wait for the stuff I hella want cuz what if they don't have it??? Man...I want EVERYTHING from the new Disney villain collection that comes out in the Fall...man...*sigh* what to do what to do!

I've been really liking a lot of drugstore makeup. ITS SO CHEAP compared to MAC and Sephora and the quality seem to be pretty good too. I should do a new current favorites blog or something soon since its been a while. One with high end and one with low end huh? I love buying drugstore stuff when its on sale...it makes me SOOO happy!!!

No comments: