Friday, September 3, 2010

First Time Back2Mac-ing + Forever21 Earrings


1.) Instant Gold Lustreglass
2.) MAC wipes
3.) Studio Fix Powder
4.) MSF Natural
5.) Brush cleanser
6.) Charcoal Brown eyeshadow case thingy
(Babysparks Dazzleglass is in the picture but I didn't Back2Mac that because I have more than enough for this time one)


$0.00
-I got an eyeshadow because to me that's way more worth it than a lipstick or lipglass even though it's around the same price but eyeshadows lasts longer. Lipsticks and lipglasses run out or expire quick. I got "Mulch" because Itsjudytime said it was one of her first MAC eyeshadows ever and sometimes uses in her video and that made me want it lol. Its been a lonnggg while and I finally got it yay!

Since I was at the mall...stopped by Forever21...

-$3.80 at Forever21

I was originally gonna get a shit load of hoops from Icing because there was a red tag sale but it was toooooo many to handle even though it would be worth it and dirt cheap. I just didn't feel like dealing with it cuz they were all dangling so I put it back. This is my first time buying earrings from Forever21. I don't ever buy them because of my sensitive skin but the lady said this pair should be okay but no guarantees. I figure ehh why not? So we'll see. $3.80 can't hurt me too much. Plus these are super cute! I wanted to buy clothes but there were TOO many people so I was like ehh forget it I'll just stick with online shopping instead.

No comments: