Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CVS Revlon NYC Haul


-Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef and Lilac Pastel (supposedly a Lavender Whip dupe in gloss form)
-$7.99 each but get $5 ECB this week only so its like getting the second one for $2.99
-For the past few months there hasn't been any BUY ONE GET ONE FREE at CVS for the longest time. They used to have it every week and now they only had buy one get one half off which ain't as good of course. I've been wanting this ever since Hollyannaeree raved about it. I thought Riteaid had Revlon 40% off this week but its only for eyemakeup. CVS didn't have buy one get one free, it was buy any 2 Revlon lips and get $5 EBC. I suppose that's as good as it would get since I don't see buy one get one free no more. Ehh I got it anyways because I really wanted it. I think they used to be limited edition but now it's permanent.

-NYC Lip Slider Hollyannaeree said was a Baby Bait lupe so I got Sugar Kiss but just found out the one she recommended it's actually Sugar Coated! It's okay it was only $3. =]

No comments: