Thursday, February 25, 2010

Quick Mini Review--- Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes


On their website it says.... "Ultra-soft conditioning cloths offer you superior cleansing and makeup removal while hydrating and soothing your skin, giving you all the care your skin needs in one simple step. These cleansing towelettes dissolve all traces of dirt, oil, and makeup--even waterproof mascara. Plus, they leave skin feeling soft and conditioned with a blend of replenishing hydrators and skin-soothing cucumber and aloe extracts.

Use daily for skin that looks and feels clean, soft, soothed, and hydrated.
  • Cleanses and hydrates
  • Resealable pack
  • 25 Pre-moistened Towelettes"
MY THOUGHTS ON IT: I literally just opened it a few minutes ago and omg it stinks like hell, made me wanna barf dude. The SMELL made me nauseous. I don't know, are they tryna make it smell like cucumber? Well it STINKS!!! Because of the smell alone--- I would never purchase this product again! I've used the blue one and I had no problem. I have the purple nighttime one but haven't opened that one yet, but I've heard that one smells good. Ugh, I still have 24 more to go and you know I don't wanna be wasting it! :( Oh well...on the bright side it did an okay job removing my makeup. Hmm haven't used it enough to really review it. But as of now, the smell is horrible and the product itself is just okay.

No comments: