Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mini Drugstore Haul (CVS)


Got both of these at CVS for $5 each. The brown cream eyeliner on the left retails at $11.99 and the pencil eyeliner on the right retails at $8.99. You can get it for cheaper if you use your Bucksback or the coupons from the CVS machine. =] I have the other 4 cream eyeliner (black, blue, green, purple) which I bought from Ulta back in 2008 and oh boy do I regret it! I bought it for BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF and I thought that was a deal because back then I was young and naive and thought that LOreal HiP items NEVER go on sale but boy was I wrong! They always do! You just gotta look. Rite Aid always be having it buy one get one free which is even better! I sh0uld have waited on the HiP pencil liner because its on sale this week for $5 and I bought it last week for buy one get one half off! Grr!! I would have saved $5! Oh well you live and you learn.... I still get my shit at CVS for hella cheap anyways because of the lovely coupons and Bucksback!!!

No comments: