Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another HIT PAN to the list!


-I don't know if you can tell, but I hit pan again!!!!!!!!! This time on MAC Nylon (pale gold with icy shimmer) eyeshadow (frost)! I got this sometime in 2008 after watching Msdebramaye use it in one of her videos. I fell in love with that color ever since then and pretty much used it every single for a while. Then I stopped cuz I was neglecting my other highlight/brow bone colors, but later came back to it. And tada I hit pan!! I feel so accomplished because I hate wasting stuff esp. makeup! I am constantly always buying new makeup and neglecting old ones. :( But after hitting pan on them, I know I didn't waste it! Hooray! I want to move on to a different color that I have maybe MAC Ricepaper or something, but I just love MAC Nylon too much to switch! Its irrefutably my most FAVORITE eyeshadow from MAC!!!

No comments: