Monday, January 17, 2011

First hit pan of January




-Cover FX powder FX mineral foundation from Sephora $35
-OMG I just got this too not even that long ago! I've had this for a few weeks not even a month and I hit pan already! Either there's barely any product in here or I use way too much. Hmmm this powder has spf10 and it casts a white shadow over my face making me look hella pale in pictures. Either that or I am using a shade too light. I got shade M50 and I am a MAC NC35 supposedly.
-I've been sticking to this because I heard that it is good for sensitive skin and ever since I switched to this powder my has has been clearing up!!!!! So I think I'ma stick with this one til I run out. I wanna try the cream one next.
-It has 0.42 oz, way less than the MAC and Makeupforever one

No comments: