Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jesse's Girls Bejewled Palettes



-I wanted these palettes for YEARS but waited on it and glad I did cuz they are about to be discounted so I got all four palettes for $10.50!!! They retail at $4.99 each or you can buy the whole set for $17 but now it's $10.50! They are sold exclusively only at Rite Aid but I was never able to find it at my local Rite Aids. I've only used the gray palette so far and it's super pigmented even without a base! I wish I bought these on Black Friday because there was a code for the free eyeshadow primer that retails at $5.99! That I have but it doesn't hurt to have one more. I bought two of these set so it was $21 total no shipping or tax and it came QUICK!! Like a day or maybe even two! I am thinking about getting more to give to people at presents for the holidays...

Btw it took me forever to find it on the site because it wasn't there, had to type to search for it in the search thingy.

No comments: